how to join nopixel public gta rp server
Thankfully as long as you are willing to wait in long queues, joining the NoPixel Public GTA RP server is quite easy. There are two NoPixel public servers called Public Purple and Public Green. Both servers are limited to 220 players and due to the massive popularity of NoPixel, you may have to wait for hours to gain entry – especially at peak times.
The easiest way to join the NoPixel Public server is to simply head to the official NoPixel website and click on the NoPixel Public Server links on the right. You should see two links, one points to NoPixel Public Purple and the other points to NoPixel Public Green. Simply click the links and follow the steps to launch FiveM and join the queues for the server.
If you want to beat the queues, you can purchase a priority boost. NoPixel priority boosts will put you ahead in the queue and the price ranges from $30 for Tier 1 all the way up to $499 for Tier 5. Priority boosts can be purchased on the official NoPixel store here.
You can also join the NoPixel community Discord, where you will find frequent updates on the server status. Keeping a closes eye on the Discord can be the best way to find out when applications are open for NoPixel.
what are the rules on nopixel public server
The rules on NoPixel public are the same as the rules on the main NoPixel server, however due to the public nature of the server rules are not as strict and are less likely to be policed.
The general rules for the public server (and the main server) are as follows:
- Age Requirement for joining: 18+
- A working, quality mic is required.
- Your character needs to have a somewhat realistic name, and must not break TOS.
- Players must follow Twitch.tv Terms of Service (TOS) at all times. Click HERE to view them.
- Being toxic, or breeding toxicity in any platform (this includes twitch, reddit, discord, etc) can have you removed from the community at any point in time.
- AFKing for extended amounts of time within the server is prohibited. ((see Rule Updated on (03.19.2022) Away from Keyboard — ‘AFK Timer’ for further information))
However there is a much larger set of rules which you can view on the NoPixel forums here.